Peeve

Knitting. Cats. Books. Mood Swings. Stuff. Heh.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

No Photos

No photos. Apparently Blogger doesn't love me any more. Sniff.

So, you'll have to wait until tomorrow for the Amazing Sock Yarn Stash.

So, nothing like a mention of books being got rid of to bring certain people out of the woodwork!
It's now two full boxes of books and I've started on another. Lots of books! And you know, there's an Edward Gorey in there if someone made it worth my while to remember which box it's in.....

Good thing for the day: I've found a swappy person for my Noro! Thanks for all the suggestions, but I've really been put off this yarn, and I'm happy to send it to a good home.

Bad thing for the day: Not being able to put up my sock yarn photos. Humph.

3 Comments:

Blogger mrspao said...

Keep trying! I had to try a couple of times before blogger accepted my photos. So so happy we are swapping - I'm getting my beads, wire and pliers out!

PS Have you seen the Orlando books about the ginger cat? I'm completely in love with those.

8:01 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

Hopefully blogger will be all better tomorrow, after the "planned outage" tonight.

Here, this will cheer you up. I dream of getting a picture like this of the Chaos Kitty. No one gets to see his amazing mid-air flips...

8:32 AM  
Blogger Peevish said...

mrspao - I LOVE Orlando the Marmalade Cat!! I've loved those books ever since I was a kid. I have about five of them that were reprinted a few years ago, and I'm constantly looking out for them in second hand and antique stores. I saw some original copies at a book fair once, but they were AUD$200 each.

Chris - wow! That's a great shot! Given that I have to wait until my kitties are practically comatose before I can get a non fuzzy shot of them I am in awe of the photographer!

10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home