Peeve

Knitting. Cats. Books. Mood Swings. Stuff. Heh.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

Saturday, February 04, 2006

Fidgety

No photos today, so I'm going to distract you with one of my favourite cartoons....

This blog entry would go a lot smoother if it wasn't for one cat on my lap, one cat apparently intent on knocking over my speakers, and the other one bouncing back and forth to see what all the noise is about.

Thanks for all the enquiries about my hand - I'm off to the doctor's this morning. I'm assuming it will just need antibiotics or something, but I'm still a bit annoyed at myself for letting it get this far.

Now cat number two is gazing in satisfaction at the knocked-over speaker and looking around for more fun. Sigh.

I finished another square for my "Ridiculously Indulgent Soft 'n Squooshy Afghan" prject last night. I'm knitting squares in different patterns from my stash of ArtYarns Supermerino - lord only knows what I'm going to do when that runs out, cause my budget is currently hiding under the couch and smacking anyone who goes near it. Never mind, it's the kind of project where I can add to it a bit at a time. Anyone know of a good online stitch pattern site?

Good thing for the day: it's gloomy and overcast, which provides an appropriate backdrop for skulking.
Bad thing for the day: Not actually having anything to skulk about.

3 Comments:

Blogger mrspao said...

Ophelia hates me using the laptop and will do anything she can to stop me from doing what I'm doing. She has been known to sit on my hands. If she doesn't manage to get me to stop then she will try other devious things like clawing and trying to knock the lamp off the table.

Cats are great fun, aren't they? Hope the hand is healing.

8:20 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

Hope the doctor got that hand back on track!

Chaos is jealous of the computer, too - he'll jump up on my desk to get my attention and hop toward the computer, particularly when it's within one hour of feeding time. Like now.

12:12 PM  
Blogger yarnivorous said...

It's bright and sunny out now! :-)

1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home