Peeve

Knitting. Cats. Books. Mood Swings. Stuff. Heh.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Thursday Meiko

This is Meiko thoughtfully trying to obscure the results of the last Boston Celtics game so as not to upset Dave again. She's so caring like that.

Just a short post today: I have nothing in the house that I can take to work for lunch, so I have to go be inventive.....

Good thing for the day: My sister is now reading my blog: Hi Caitlin!!!!
Bad thing for the day: Prime Minister John Howard has not yet been stricken with a mysterious virus that makes him tell the truth for a change.

5 Comments:

Blogger mrspao said...

How sweet is Meiko! She is such a pretty cat. Does her name mean anything?

9:13 AM  
Blogger Carrie K said...

Meiko is so thoughtful.

And what did you invent to eat?

12:49 PM  
Blogger Peevish said...

Hey mrspao! We were going to call her Maiko after an apprentice Geisha, cause when she was a kitten she had these enormous manga eyes, but it looked slightly wrong, so we chose Meiko instead. Meiko is also a character in one of my favourite anime series.

Carrie - I ended up with a tin of cheesy ravioli. Yep, I'm class through and through sometimes!

2:34 PM  
Blogger RheLynn said...

A beautiful cat and a beautiful name! ;o) She remidns me a little of my Willowpede.

Beautiful yarn colours too! **don't notice me as I envy your sock yarn ;o)**

3:17 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Meiko needs to get going on her tail fur project if she wants to REALLY obscure the monitor! :)

1:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home