Peeve

Knitting. Cats. Books. Mood Swings. Stuff. Heh.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

Friday, January 27, 2006

It's a Sickness, People.


This is Dorian wondering what the hell I'm doing with that bleepy flashing thing when he' s working on a good nap. He's sitting on the top container of my yarn stash - that top container is full of sock yarn. Hello, my name is Kellie, and I have a sock yarn problem. It has been two days since my last purchase. I blame the fool who taught me how to use my credit card.

I am spending the day on the couch, with the portable air conditioner running full blast, watching dvds. And cursing the fact that it is so HOT. Which, of course, has nothing to do with the lap full of wool shawl that I am apparently unable to put down.

At a time like this, it's good to have a packet of these around:

Teddy Bear Crack - oops, I mean Teddy Bear Biscuits.....

Yuck, I'm starting to drip sweat on the keyboard again (yeah, too much information, I know) so I'm off to the couch and that air contitioner.

Good thing for the day: The air conditioner, without which I would be a whimpering heap on the bathroom floor.

Bad thing for the day: I could have sworn I didn't eat that many Teddy Bear Biscuits, but the packet is oddly empty.......

6 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

It's just really hard to imagine that much heat when we have some snow on the ground. True, it was 45F here today, and it pretty much felt like we should all be out in shorts.

Mmmmm... sock yarn!

Dorian will eventually become numb to the constant picture taking. ;)

3:19 PM  
Blogger Peevish said...

:)

That's what I'm hoping. Cause it won't stop anytime soon!

3:38 PM  
Blogger yarnivorous said...

How about that storm this afternoon! We had lashing, pouring rain and couldn't get out of the car for a good five minutes cos it was like someone had a fire hose trained on it!
I have ordered some LL, some Cherry Tree Hill and some taste of vermont yarn. My bad!

8:07 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

I think Dorian bears more of a resemblance to Claudia's Igor...

3:03 PM  
Blogger claudia said...

Maybe Dorian and Igor are long-lost brothers, separated at birth??

So pretty, so blue!

12:35 AM  
Blogger mrspao said...

It does sound hot over there! We have the opposite weather - it is so freezing cold here I am not brave enough to venture out. Dorian is a gorgeous cat and my, what a huge stash. I'm deadly jealous - we don't have much different sock yarn here.

2:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home