Peeve

Knitting. Cats. Books. Mood Swings. Stuff. Heh.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

Friday, September 29, 2006

Splurgy Goodness

Araucania Nature Wool in Plum, Silver, and Green.

And sock yarn! Fleece Artist in Rainforest, CTH Potluck, and Trekking. Not normally a pink fan, but when it's combined with green I seem to lose my head.

And more Nature Wool, in Cinnamon, and More Green But Different From the Last One.

All this is courtesy of Little Knits - I highly recommend them! They're having a big sale at the moment (the Nature Wool was %40 off, hence my splurge), lots of stuff on special and the shipping was really fast.

And now I must dash - it's Friday morning and I must go to work. And field more calls from apparently crazy people who rant at me for five solid minutes and then realise that I'm not actually the person they thought they were talking to... Sigh.

You'll be glad to know I maintained consummate professionalism throughout the abovementioned phone call, and waited until after I'd hung up to tap the desk lightly with my forehead.

Have a good Friday, y'all!

7 Comments:

Blogger jenifleur said...

mmmmmmmmm Nature Wool! I want to bite it.

8:25 AM  
Blogger yarnivorous said...

Splurgy goodness! Now I know what Nature Wool and Fleece Artist feels like. Mmmmmm.....

8:56 AM  
Blogger Ana Petrova said...

Ooooh you are going to have some knittin fun!

9:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh ah... Nature Wool, Fleece Artist, Cherry Tree Hill, and Trekking. Beautiful colors and fun knitting!

1:07 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

*drool*

Any particular plans for that Nature Wool? I made a felted bag from it - gorgeous with the semi-solid, but not a very sturdy felt. Which can be a good thing, actually.

10:11 PM  
Blogger Carrie K said...

Oooh, pretty! Are you just amassing your stash against say, the apocalypse? or are there plans for it? (Not that there is anything wrong with planning for the apocalypse or just buying because it's on sale - inquiring (read: nosy) minds just want to know.

So proud of you! But tapping your forehead lightly on your desk afterwards will not be as effective as smacking theirs with a brick.

7:15 AM  
Blogger renee said...

Lovely, lovely stuff!

9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home