Peeve

Knitting. Cats. Books. Mood Swings. Stuff. Heh.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

Monday, September 11, 2006

Holiday!!

And what would the first day of a holiday be without a little gratuitous stash enhancement? Above you see two balls of Jo Sharp Alpaca Silk Georgette in a lovely charcoal colour, and a Brittany birch crochet hook. Pure indulgence.

It's sunny, I am upright, and I slept the entire night last night. Evidently the gods have decreed that I shall actually enjoy my holiday.

*Victory Wiggle*

Did I mention that we're on holiday??

*bounce*

6 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

Ooooh gorgeous!!

Thank you so much for the beautiful yarn you sent!! I love it. I think it will either become a scarf or a hat for me because it's so soft and I love the color so much. I wish I could win lovely prizes every time I make a smart remark!! ;)

1:48 PM  
Blogger Sydney Harper said...

Now that's good news - stash enhancement, a good night's sleep, and holiday.

3:29 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Glad you're feeling better! Any special holiday plans beyond relaxation?

10:22 PM  
Blogger mrspao said...

Have a lovely holiday - it looks like you are already enjoying yourself :)

3:28 AM  
Blogger CelticCastOn said...

hope your having a good holiday!!!

7:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me too! Or I was. Hope it's going lovely! Other than the poor possum.

11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home