Peeve

Knitting. Cats. Books. Mood Swings. Stuff. Heh.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

Monday, August 21, 2006

Sun-Warmed Dorian Monday

Something to chase away the Monday morning blues - Dorian, caught mid-roll yesterday afternoon in the sun. I was trying to get a picture of him upside down with his paws in the air waiting for a belly rub, but obviously some fleeting sense of danger to his dignity prevailed and he moved too quickly.

It occurs to me that all three of my cats are perfect for this month's Project Spectrum.....

The Dorian shawl continues apace - finally the rows are starting to get shorter and shorter, so I feel like I'm actually making some progress.

Good thing for the day: I had a good weekend. Breakfast with Gibbering was really good - I hightly recommend the Turtle Bean Cafe for anyone in/near the Hughesdale area near Melbourne.

Bad thing for the day: Monday Morning Blows Chunks.

6 Comments:

Blogger Carrie K said...

Quit that! Well, I suppose you can't since it's true for you, but it's not even 5pm here. 5pm Sunday. Monday morning is still something that's only going to happen to other people......like you.

Have fun! At least you'll be done with your Monday before me.

10:02 AM  
Blogger Sydney Harper said...

Yeah and your Friday will come before mine.

Nice picture of Dorian. There's nothing quite like cats sunning themselves.

12:54 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Oh, Dorian, you are som handsome! But you do not have a long nose like the kitty Chaos - or you could be his shadow brother.

When I get up, it will be Monday morning...

1:19 PM  
Blogger yarnivorous said...

Monday morning does blow chunks, especially when you get home Sunday at nearly midnight but are still on perth time....and then find the newspaper mob threw the paper through the window on Monday morning. Sigh.

3:24 PM  
Blogger mrspao said...

Beautiful Dorian! You've made my morning - I will be thinking of sunny patios and long days of knitting with a cat on my lap...

3:58 PM  
Blogger Tink said...

I love how his eyes match the floor coloring. Great picture! Pretty kitty. :)

6:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home