Peeve

Knitting. Cats. Books. Mood Swings. Stuff. Heh.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Purple Thing Tuesday

This is the yarn I've ordered to make a thing for a person.

This shows the pretty yarn better, but the top picture is more accurate for colour.

I had one of THOSE meetings today at work. It was slated to go for two hours. It went forty minutes over. In a small warm stuffy room. I was literally falling asleep every thirty seconds. It was exhausting! Next time I'm bringing a small vat of coffee.

Good thing for the day: Three blog posts in a row! Wooo!

Bad thing for the day: can't blog eating

5 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Oh, I HATE meetings like that. Blech. I usually knit during them, if it's just my department.

Pretty purpleness!!

10:35 PM  
Blogger mrspao said...

We have similar meetings which go on and on unless they are being videoconferenced which seem to make them shorter!

10:42 PM  
Blogger Alison said...

Purple is good.

I used to have a class in the afternoon in a small stuffy room with about 5 other people. I used to have little places on my leg where I would pinch myself to stay awake.

12:41 AM  
Blogger Ainsley said...

Mmm, so puuuurrrple.

7:41 AM  
Blogger Sydney Harper said...

I hate any meetings but I despise ones that go long.

Nice purple yarn!

1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home