Peeve

Knitting. Cats. Books. Mood Swings. Stuff. Heh.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Shawl Progress Saturday

Since all and sundry have been calling this shawl the Dorian shawl, I decided to get Dorian to do some modelling for me. By which I mean I waited until he was asleep on my lap and draped the shawl over him.

I think it suits him.

Meanwhile, over on her daddy's lap, Lulu becomes aware that Dorian is having his picture taken AND NOT HER.

It is an absolutely glorious day here. The sun is shining brightly, and there is that Spring smell in the air. Soon Gibbering will arrive to take me out to breakfast, and afterwards Dave and I have serious plans to lie very still on a blanket in the park and snooze. I mean read.

Good thing for the day: Gorgeous gorgeous weather. And Dave doesn't have to work this weekend, so we may actually... spend some time together.

Bad thing for the day: After sitting here thoughtfully chewing on my fingernail and gazing into the distance, I can't think of one.

5 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

That picture of Lulu is excellent - as if she might have to hurt you so you learn better.

Have a glorious weekend!

12:59 PM  
Blogger mrspao said...

Lulu is completely gorgeous - of course you cannot ignore her. I'm missing Meiko though :)

That shawl is beautiful - I'm dreaming of it as I'm sitting with my coat on in the garden doing what is essentially glorified data entry with slight breaks for blogs. Hopefully I'll be done soon and maybe pao will take me out for breakfast and a snooze in the park :)

4:20 PM  
Blogger Sydney Harper said...

I really love that yarn and the shawl. It does suit Dorian.

Have a great weekend!

4:10 AM  
Blogger Alison said...

Lovely shawl! Like the color.

4:17 AM  
Blogger Carrie K said...

Serious plans for serious days.

I think Dorien looks quite dashing, if wearing the shawl a bit oddly. Maybe Lulu can give him some modeling pointers.

10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home