Peeve

Knitting. Cats. Books. Mood Swings. Stuff. Heh.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Sunday

Meiko expresses her delight at my attempts to take photos of her.

Meiko expresses her growing concern that Lulu is sneaking up behind her.

Meiko expresses the spirit of madness that posesses all cats at one time or another.

Meiko expresses her total complete absolute cuteness.

Today is a gorgeous sunny Sunday, so we let the cats into our enclosed front porch so they could toast their little furry bellies in the direct afternoon sun. I took photos of all three of them, but it has been pointed out to me recently that Meiko hasn't made an appearance on my blog lately, so I thought I'd put her in the prime time slot.

No, I don't know what I meant by prime time slot either.

There would have been many more cute shots of Meiko but the little shit (by which I mean angelic little puss) wouldn't stay still for more than about 0.5 seconds.

Good thing for the day: fat furry happy cats rolling around playing in the sun.

Bad thing for the day: Not having the foresight to take home a huge piece of bread and butter pudding from the cafe we had breakfast at this morning.

5 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

*squee* (No, that's NOT a squeal - it IS a squee.)

Meiko - so cute! The madness that overtakes all cats at sometime - indeed. I think it's described in "The Cat Who..." books as a "catfit."

Um, what's bread & butter pudding??! Is it different from regular bread pudding?

1:30 PM  
Blogger Sydney Harper said...

Great Meiko pictures! I love those eyes. Ah the spirit of madness. In our house, it's the Kitty Fits (What's wrong with the cat? Nothing, just a kitty fit.) It sounds like it's been a good weekend.

2:25 PM  
Blogger yarnivorous said...

Wow - I go away for a week and take your black dog away with me on the plane and it made rain in Merredin! Twice! So many posts in the last week! Now off to see what A1 says about that shawl....

1:07 AM  
Blogger mrspao said...

I love Meiko!!! She is gorgeous!

4:29 AM  
Blogger Carrie K said...

Oh, that terrible sense of foresight! Darn.

Meiko is darling.

10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home