Peeve

Knitting. Cats. Books. Mood Swings. Stuff. Heh.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

Thursday, March 23, 2006

No Photos So There

I went out for drinks with work people tonight. I may have overindulged a wee bit. But it was fun.

And I maybe slurred some of my words aliddlebitbutwhatsittoyou?

Good thing for today: tomorrow we plan to sleep in a little, go out for breakfast, rock up at work when we feel like it, then I'm going out to lunch with work people for my birthday (there will be NO managers at all at work tomorrow - even the acting manager is interstate. So I'm figuring we'll be at lunch as long as we darn well please), then I'm leaving at three to go up to Daylesford for the weekend. On Saturday, me and a friend will be having a deluxe luxury facial and reflexology massage, and Saturday night we'll be going out to the incredibly good Lake House Restaurant for dinner.

Bad thing for the day: My colleague is still leaving. Bastard.

9 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Peevish Kellie, Happy Birthday to you! (I sang while I typed that, so if you could imagine the usual tuneless offkey singing, you should get the full effect.)

Your Saturday plans sound DIVINE. :)

1:07 AM  
Blogger Carrie K said...

Happy Birthday! Oh, it's just so sad that you can't hear me sing it to you. I'm sure it would be unbelievably soothing in your frazzled possibly overindulged condition.

Rock up at work? What is it and when will you feel like it?

6:25 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Happy Birthday, Peeve!

6:49 AM  
Blogger mrspao said...

Happy Birthday! Yay for Peeve's managers going out and long lunches. Yay for luxurious weekends away :)

8:32 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

Oh, wanna scope out a lovely bit o' sock yarn?

10:15 AM  
Blogger Peevish said...

Ooops. Went out for lunch with work people. They insisted on buying me beer. It would have been rude to refuse.

I might just pop my head down on my keyboard for a nice snooze...

2:34 PM  
Blogger RheLynn said...

**Happy birthday to you** I see Chris even sang to you! ;o)

4:48 PM  
Blogger CelticCastOn said...

Happy belated birthday :)

9:16 PM  
Blogger Carrie K said...

Peeve? Peeve? Are you still sleeping on your keyboard? And if you are, can you get Dave to snap a picture?

Having fun?

11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home