Peeve

Knitting. Cats. Books. Mood Swings. Stuff. Heh.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Awwww Shucks

Hey! Why does Meiko get all the attention?? I demand equal air time!

Your captions are great, guys.....I laughed myself silly. And my, anonymous husbands of all sorts seem to be entering this competition!

I will decide a winner (or throw a dice, there are so many good entries) tomorrow afternoon - Sunday, Australia time - and announce it Sunday night. Then the winner may email me preferences for yarn/treats/yarny treats, and I will send them a package.

Good thing for the day: I am going yarn shopping later for an Easter yarn swap I'm involved in. And also for yarn for my mum. Bwahahaha.
Bad thing for the day: I'll think about that later when I've woken up a bit.

6 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Such a thoughtful look... Maybe he's doing the behind the scenes planning for Meiko's world takeover! :D

7:58 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

I totally forgot how drastic the time change is from here (Connecticut USA) to Australia. It's tommorow there already!
You have beautiful cats.

8:08 AM  
Blogger yarnivorous said...

Is Dorian getting equal air time or ear time? :-)
I did not buy one skein of yarn whilst I was away! OK, it is hard to buy stuff if there is nothing to buy (except feathers)....

7:40 PM  
Blogger Peevish said...

Chris - nope. Dorian just isn't capable of thinking that far ahead, I'm afraid! Sulking, yes, plotting? No.

Jennifer - well, thank you! I love my furkids, and it always makes me happy when other people tell me how beautiful they are! I can always tell whether or not I'm going to like a new vet if they tell me how beautiful my cat is. I am very easily sucked up to in this regard!

Lynne - you just weren't trying!

8:39 AM  
Blogger mrspao said...

I haven't been able to comment for a couple of days but I just wanted to say how intelligent and indignant Dorian looks in this photo. :)

10:34 PM  
Blogger CelticCastOn said...

hey your dorian looks kinda similar to my Sockies. We have such beautiful kids:)

9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home