Peeve

Knitting. Cats. Books. Mood Swings. Stuff. Heh.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Yarncandy

This is my skein of Carnival superwash from MsBrooklynyarnpusherHandspun. Isn't it just gorgeous?? And it goes so well with the Creme Eggs.... I think I'll use it to make a pair of Cadbury Creme Egg Socks for myself....

My STR Kit arrived!! Bumper Sticker! Badge! Folder! Miniskein!! YARN.

I immediately ripped the needles from the socks I've been knitting Dave and cast on. I've finished the picot edging and the first little bit of pattern. I am loving this pattern, it's funky, and the yarn is very very pretty indeed.

Good thing for the day: Yarn package.
Bad thing for the day: trustmeyoudon'twannaknow.

7 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

Mmmm.... Creme eggs. Yum! They do go well with that pretty yarn.

10:45 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Wow, your STR kit was speedy!! Yay!!!!

Dang, you're already knitting the socks???

Oh, bad thing for the day sounds bad indeed. :(

12:03 AM  
Blogger mrspao said...

Mmmm socks. I'm trying to knit the ones I've got on the go quickly so that I can cast on one of those lovely yarns which Chris sent - I'm not normally quite that patient!

2:27 AM  
Blogger yarnivorous said...

OK, yep, I love the yarn, just as you said I would. Do I need to bring around the ball winder? :-)
Can't wind your STR now if you have already started.... I didn't cos I have Stuff To Do, like tidy the house. But I did wind a pretty ball of yarn :-)

6:54 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

Pssst... You can win sock yarn for being funny...

11:31 AM  
Blogger Peevish said...

I have entered the abovementioned contest. I've rather optimistically gone for a whimsical mixture of humour and pathos. And bribery. Must cover all bases.

11:55 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

I went for humor and played the Chaos card a bit, since I know she reads my blog sometimes...

3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home