Peeve

Knitting. Cats. Books. Mood Swings. Stuff. Heh.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

Sunday, March 19, 2006

And We Have A Winnah!

Blogspot Blogspot on the wall, who is the fairest of them all?

All of your entries were great - I cracked up laughing when I was reading them, and I'm sure Meiko would be mortified if she knew all of the aspersions being cast on her character out there!

But I have had to narrow it down to one: And the Winner is:

Chocolatetrudi!! for her caption: "Ah, here she comes. Now she's sitting down. Has she seen it? No. Waaaait. Waaaait. Aha! She's stepped in it. I knew under the computer desk was the best place to vomit."

This is most definitely Meiko's modus operandi.

Thank you all so much for entering - I'm feeling better today, and we're off to the gym and then the movies later, which should help as well.

Chocolatetrudi: email me and give me all the dark and dirty details on your secret yarn cravings......

Good thing for the day: Hee hee. Captions. I'm going to be rereading these for a while, which is saaad.....
Bad thing for the day: Eh. None yet.

7 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Hee hee. That is indeed an excellent caption!

Now, today's picture would be fun to caption... "How do I get those little people out of there? They look tasty."

10:02 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

That was my favorite caption too! I also like Chris's above caption for today's picture.

11:27 AM  
Blogger yarnivorous said...

Hmm, I don't want to think about cat chuck at present. Never knew a cat could eat so much until last night....
Heh. This gives you and trudi a chance to find a satisfactory time to meet up!

9:50 PM  
Blogger mrspao said...

I could say I see Dorian doing the best Scrappy impression "Hmm, it's those dratted cat again, let me at em let me at em" but surely he is too elegant for that.

10:37 PM  
Blogger chocolatetrudi said...

I won something! Wheeeeeeee!

Must say, I loved all the captions. Had me giggling lots.

12:19 PM  
Blogger chocolatetrudi said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:19 PM  
Blogger Tink said...

I think you should do this caption thing more often. No "prizes" necessary. I need another chance to redeem myself! hehe JK. Love today's picture.

2:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home