Peeve

Knitting. Cats. Books. Mood Swings. Stuff. Heh.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Update From the World of the Bitten Butt

Thank you all for your kind and not-so-kind comments!

Donna: Yes, you are absolutely right! It made it very difficult indeed! But I soldiered on. You would have been proud.

Cathy: Yup. See above. And yes, I am very cautious about my knickers these days!

Stephanie: That is very very sweet of you.

Sydney: Darn good point. I should have taken the opportunity to buy cashmere to soothe my wounded butt.

Ainsley: You are a deeply scary woman.

Mintaka: I wouldn't say that. Remember Hotel Kinki??

Pearl's Mother: Yes, I and my butt were quite the comic relief Monday morning.

Anne: Yep. OW doesn't begin to cover it.

MrsPao: *groan*

Damien: Oh yeah??

Pao: That was both unchivalrous and ungallant. Consider yourself chastised.

Carrie K: Thank you for the sympathy. Something my other commenters seem to have missed. Heh.

Chris: Yep. I was actually quite relieved that it was a wasp and not a spider, because the thought of having to rock up to the ER and get antivenin shot into my butt was oh so much worse than the pain.

Daniel: I don't know what you're on, but I hope you've brought enough for all of us.

Knit Wit: *Double groan*

Miriam: It's some sort of butt vendetta. I can tell.

Tink: It would be pretty hard to have the sympathy without the snigger. I'd snigger if it was you guys.

Farochvia: I couldn't say that anyway. Dave always takes it as a literal invitation.

All of these made me smile, but Stephanie was the one who made me laugh out loud! YAY Stephanie!! Email me at purple 6 at optushome dot com dot au and send me your snail mail addy - I am happy to send either yarn or candy, at your command!

8 Comments:

Blogger Ainsley said...

Gosh, I hope this means I don't have to give away yarn because I was attacked by a kookaburra!

Congrats to Stephanie, it was truly a worthy comment.

9:00 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Congrats, Stephanie!

11:07 PM  
Blogger Just A Knit Wit said...

Perhaps that is truely why they designed thongs... wasp preventive wear. And I always thought of them as cheek floss...

11:33 PM  
Blogger Sydney Harper said...

Congrats to Stephanie!

11:36 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Wow - you mean I actually won something for being a smart aleck!? Oh how I wish my high school teachers could see me now! Wouldn't they be proud. ;)

Well - sorry I had to profit from your pain Peeve but at least I'm glad I made you laugh. :)

5:03 AM  
Blogger Carrie K said...

Congrats, Stephanie!

Hope it's all better, Peeve.

5:48 AM  
Blogger yarnivorous said...

Alas my wit escaped me, well what wit I have and I could not think of anything witty to type. You obviously did not get cellulitis from the sting/bite - think yourself lucky!

2:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, that magic night at Hotel Kinki... There weren't any wasps, but there was a guy with a beetle toupe.

Congrats, Stephanie. A worthy winner!

9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home