Top Ten Reasons Why Being Bitten on the BUTT by a WASP is a BAD THING
9. The idea that I should check my UNDERWEAR for wasps before I put it on in the morning is scary on so many levels.
8. Dave keeps offering to suck the venom out.
7. My butt hurts.
6. I am outraged that my butt is damaged. I like my butt. I use it a LOT.
5. I wanted to squish the butt-biting wasp, but was foiled by Dave, who captured it and put it outside where it is now free to MENACE OTHER BUTTS.
4. Dave keeps offering to put pressure on the affected area.
3. It turns out that there IS something that more yarn can't fix.
2. OW. And OW.
1. This is where you come in, dear readers. Submit a Number One reason why Being Bitten on the BUTT by a Wasp is a BAD THING. The winner will get a prize!