Peeve

Knitting. Cats. Books. Mood Swings. Stuff. Heh.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

Saturday, May 20, 2006

YARN

Spunky Eclectic sock yarn from Kpixie

Custom dyed laceweight in Merlot from SweetGeorgia

And All Things Heather sock yarn in Black Arbor. Isn't it beautiful???

Work got better and better yesterday. The clusterfuck fallout is going to hit me as well. Or try to. But I have beautiful yarn! And they don't! Bwahahahahah! And the colleague I took to the wool store last week? Is halfway through her scarf, planning a matching hat, and promising to knit scarves for her team mates. She is So. Hooked.

I am chirpy this morning. Last week was just awful, in just about every respect. Which means that while trying to eat healthy, pizza and teddy bear biscuits made an appearance. So I was dreading this morning's weigh-in. But. I LOST WEIGHT ANYWAY!!! Another 0.9 kg!! Which is 1.98 pounds. Which means that so far I've lost a total of 1.7 kg, or 3.74 pounds. It looks like more in pounds.

Good thing for the day: I'm off corset shopping with Gibbering, Purplexity, and Wafflehouse.
Bad thing for the day: Isn't one. Corsetcorsetcorset.

4 Comments:

Blogger Danielle said...

Damn you! Look at all that beautiful yarn! I am so jealous.

11:07 AM  
Blogger chocolatetrudi said...

droolsockyarndroooooool

11:25 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

Is it just my imagination, or does Black Arbor bear a striking resemblance to my favorite colorway of all time - Black Purl (which is pretty much Koigu PPPM P305?!)???

11:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's some beautiful yarn you have there. Congrats on the weight loss too!

5:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home