Peeve

Knitting. Cats. Books. Mood Swings. Stuff. Heh.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Behold the Project Spectrum-y Goodness


It's not actually quite this neon, but you get the idea.

I have to travel several suburbs away for work tomorrow. But. The suburb we're going to has a yarn store. And the lady I'm travelling with agrees that we must visit it. And possibly have lunch. Bwahahahah. Watch! As I corrupt the innocent! Hear! How I got her hooked with just one garter stitch scarf! Gasp! In horror at my blatant manipulation of working hours subverted into yarn shops.

Hoo boy, it's way past my bedtime, isn't it??

Good thing for the day: Crafties was really good.
Bad thing for the day: I cannot crochet in my sleep.

10 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Whoa. That is VIVID.

Heh, I got hooked with one garter stitch scarf, which I fell in love with upon being dragged into a yarn store by a knitting friend...

11:23 PM  
Blogger Tink said...

My eyes! My eyes!

I'm just kidding. hehe. I think it's a neat color.

1:39 AM  
Blogger mrspao said...

Ooh best keep pao away !

3:23 AM  
Blogger Danielle said...

Limey goodness ... :)

4:12 AM  
Blogger Rev. Josh said...

Wow that's green. I mean, I like green, but... wow. So yes, I'm new to your blog, I found it through my wife. (I don't know who hooked her on fiber, but it's way too late now.) Believe it or not, I'm encouraging her now. Please visit my blog, www.dragonpastor.blogspot.com and scroll down to "Close to Home" to see why. Help Jen out, won't you?

4:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice and lime-y! is it....crochet?

--knitters tea swap pal

5:50 AM  
Blogger Carrie K said...

There is nothing more fun than corrupting the innocent (yarnwise).

Wow, that is green. It looks like our old kitchen appliances.

8:59 AM  
Blogger chocolatetrudi said...

I noticed last night that the yarn you're using is the same one I made an apple teacosy out of. It is a yummy colour.

5:40 PM  
Blogger chocolatetrudi said...

I noticed last night that the yarn you're using is the same one I made an apple teacosy out of. It is a yummy colour.

5:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoooo that is pretty! Bright, but very pretty!

9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home