Peeve

Knitting. Cats. Books. Mood Swings. Stuff. Heh.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Cuddles

Awwww...... look at those little fat paws! Meiko likes to lounge on my lap in the evenings. Seconds later, of course, those little fat paws were swiping wildly at the camera cord.

This morning I ordered the coolest knit shirt ever.

Good thing for the day: Day three of eating properly and exercising regularly is going well. Yay!
Bad thing for the day: Being an adult and having to make tough decisions.

8 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Aw, how could such cute little paws do anything naughty? ;)

That is a clever shirt! Hmm...

12:20 AM  
Blogger Danielle said...

Aww, little fuzzy feet! Looks so sweet in a photo ...

4:19 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Awww - so cute. I love it when cat feet look so plush and velvety.

4:25 AM  
Blogger Ainsley said...

They are indeed cool knit shirts. It's the sort of thing you want to hey - Hey, I could show my Mum she's really into knitting... Oh wait. Maybe I won't.

I can't imagine the crochet equivalant is as inspired.

8:44 AM  
Blogger Carrie K said...

Cute paws!

Must not click on CafePress ever again.

9:41 AM  
Blogger mrspao said...

Mmm lovely fat paws! Meiko is so luverly.

3:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OOOOHHHH!!!! said with voice trembling with enchantment! The cutest little fat paws I have ever seen! Adorable!

3:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What, those sweet little paws swiping at stuff. No way! ;)

2:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home