Peeve

Knitting. Cats. Books. Mood Swings. Stuff. Heh.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Tuesday

I think Blogger's mad at me - it won't upload pictures this morning. Thank you all for your comments/commiserations on the crochet thing. Yesterday I bought four more balls of crochet cotton and another crochet hook. I am so doomed.

And I've decided to start a new daily topic: Peeve's List of Things NOT to Do at Work.

Number One: Yell "Go Away, I'm Dead!" when the phone rings.

How I ever became a customer service goddess I'll never know.

6 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

I don't know, yelling that seems like it would still leave you ahead of the mob re: customer service! ;)

9:25 AM  
Blogger Carrie K said...

That's odd, that's what I tend to say when the phone rings at work. I heart Cusomer Sevice Not.

I have a ton of crochet hooks, and yet, I cannot actually crochet. Details. So what did you make, over there on the Dark Side?

12:20 PM  
Blogger Peevish said...

Carrie, I have to confess, I have no idea what I am making. I only know one stitch, but I have worked out how to turn a corner, so at the moment I'm making a square thing and enjoying the process!

Oh, and I tried to post a picture of the funky skirt I bought the other day but photo was crap, so I have to wait for another photo session!

1:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've tried saying that but it never seems to work. :)

2:51 PM  
Blogger Just A Knit Wit said...

I yell "We're closed!" before I pick it up and answer in the sweetest voice I can. Mostly to amuse myself. Sometimes I try to sound like an answering machine.

2:05 AM  
Blogger mrspao said...

Giggle! I want to hide under the desk when I hear someone knocking on the door.

3:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home