Peeve

Knitting. Cats. Books. Mood Swings. Stuff. Heh.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

Saturday, May 20, 2006

And a Meme

I got tagged by mrspao! I love doing these things.

1) What time did you get up this morning?
8.15am. Sadly, this is a two hour sleep in for us as we usually get up at 6.15am during the week.

2) Diamonds or Pearls?
Diamonds. My engagement ring is a rectangular amethyst flanked by two diamonds. But, of course, I also have a beautiful string of black freshwater pearls that Dave brought me back from India.

3) What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
V for Vendetta. Great movie!

4) What are your favourite TV shows?
House, Spaced, and Couplings.

5) What did you have for breakfast today?
Ski Honey Buzz yoghurt and rice cakes.

6) What is your middle name?
Peta. I like it.

7) What is your favourite cuisine?
Japanese. I love my sushi! Which is good, cause sushi is very good for me.

8) What foods do you dislike?
I cannot tolerate fresh coriander even in the smallest amounts. I don't like aniseed either.

9) What is your favourite crisp flavour?
Good old Salt and Vinegar. Can't go wrong with Salt N Vinegar! Which is also handy because Dave hates Salt and Vinegar which means I get them all to myself.

10) What is your favourite cd at the moment?
Scissor Sisters.

11) What kind of car do you drive?
Ditto with mrspao. The driving instructor gets to choose!

12) Favourite sandwich?
I'm with mrspao here. Chip butty.

13) What characteristics do you despise?
Arrogance, narrow-mindedness.

14) What are your favourite clothes?
My Doc Martins, jeans, purple velvet jacket.

15) A place you would like to holiday?
Oh, now you've opened the floodgates! Japan, England, America, Canada, Russia, Norway.....

16) What colour is your bathroom?
Blue and grunge.

17) Favourite brand of clothing?
Don't have one! I hate clothes shopping!

18) Where would you want to retire to?
Up in the Dandenongs. Or near the beach somewhere.

19) Favourite time of day?
Evening. Dinner to be eaten, knitting to be done.

20) Where were you born?
Upper Ferntree Gully.

21) Favourite sport to watch?
Gymnastics. They're so bendy!

22) Who do you least expect to send this back?
Johnny Depp. It seems unlikely at this point.

23) Person you expect to send it back?
Johnny Depp. I'm an optimist.

24) Coke or Pepsi?
Vanilla Diet Coke or Coke Zero.

25) Are you a morning person or a night owl?
Either. Both. It depends. Mornings are easier if there is caffeine freely available.

26) Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with everyone?
Nah. I tell you guys everything anyway!

27) What did you want to be when you were little?
A librarian. They get to be surrounded by books all day.

28) What is your best childhood memory?
Going to the library with our book bags. Cause I knew they'd let me take more books away with me.

29) What are the different jobs you've had in your life?
Racecourse computer operator for taking bets. You just can't beat a workplace with alcohol and swearing. Also, customer service at the Evil Insurance Company, and now administration and regulation for the state government.

30) Nicknames?
The only one I'm willing to reveal is Kellie-bear cause K calls me that.

31) Piercings?
Um..... 6 in the left ear, 3 in the right, and my eyebrow.

32) Eye colour?
Hazel.

33) What colour underwear are you wearing?
Black. And red. Probably.

34) Been in a car accident?
Only a couple of minor ones, fortunately.

35) Favourite day of the week?
Saturday.

36) Favourite restaurant?
Ripe up at Sassafrass.

37) Favourite flower?
Violets. Cause they're purple and they smell gorgeous.

38) Favourite icecream?
Sara Lee Cookies and Cream. Yum.

39) Favourite fast food restaurant?
Um. Mcdonalds cause they have Oreo McFlurries.

40) How many times did you fail your driving test?
You're assuming I've been foolish enough to take it.

41) Before this one, from whom did you get your last email?
Myself at work. Work that one out!

42) Which store would you choose to max out your credit card in?
Marta's Yarns. Oooh, the possibilities!

43) Bedtime?
After ten pmish I start to get grumpy.

44) Who are you most curious about their response to this questionnaire?
Johnny Depp.

45) Last person you went out to dinner with?
Dave. We went to a friend's house for dinner last Saturday.

46) What are you listening to right now?
Myself typing.

47) What is your favourite colour?
Purple.

48) How many tattoos do you have?
One. So far.

49) How many people are you sending this email to?
Ha!

3 Comments:

Blogger Carrie K said...

If by any chance Johnny Depp stops by your hours to hand you the completed meme (or dictate it) send him my way, willya?

And those yarns on the earlier post look scrumptious. I could swear I did not see that post while I was at work today. Because I was working! Of course! and not surfing the net for entertainment.

12:25 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

The library is one of my favorite childhood memories, too!

7:42 AM  
Blogger mrspao said...

I also loved the library (still do). Chip butties rock.

6:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home