Peeve

Knitting. Cats. Books. Mood Swings. Stuff. Heh.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Warning: Serious Post Ahead

This is a meme via Gibbering, and it's a very interesting and thought provoking one.

"List ten things you want/wanted to say to ten random people, but you know you never got to/never will say these things to them. Don’t say who the comment is/was meant for, and use people only once". Don't include anything in your comment that would enable anyone to identify the person.

1. How DARE you make me feel like the bad guy?? I shared everything with you, and I found out far too late that I was only getting selected highlights of you. I made so many allowances for you, bent over backwards for you - for fuck's sake grow up and take some responsibility for the consequences!

2. Get over yourself. Really.

3. I took you in, emotionally and literally. I listened to all of your lies, I believed them, I supported you, I defended you. And then you cut me off and started telling everyone I was evil. Good thing everyone knows you are a DELUSIONAL DRAMA QUEEN.

4. You can shout at me on the street little man, but I've had more hickeys from sexy chicks at parties then you're every likely to get anywhere near.

5. If you would admit that what you did was wrong - I'd feel better. I wouldn't forgive - it's too late for me. I can't ever get back what you took from me.

6. Thank you so so much for showing me that I can deal with parts of my past; for being undeniable proof that there were good things as well as bad.

7. You know the real me, and you love me anyway. Thankyou.

8. For God's Sake will you please sit with your knees together when you're wearing a skirt!

9. You have no idea how much you've given me faith in myself and in other people. I can never tell myself that nobody loves me, and it's all because of you.

10. Oh yeah?? Come here and say that you coward!

I highly recommend this meme. It's actually really cathartic!

On a much more frivolous note: Chris tipped me off that Sunshine Yarns were updating soon, and I scored a skein of Superwash Raspberry Limeade and.... drumroll please.....a skein of Superwash Gryffindor!! Wooo!!!

8 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Heh, I bet that meme was cathartic!! :)

Yay!!! You got Gryffindor!! Yay!! You'll probably have the only skein of Gryffindor on the entire continent. :D

9:29 AM  
Blogger chocolatetrudi said...

That's a very, very scary meme. I'm not sure I could do it and be able to concentrate on work for the rest of the day.

But I can see it would be good therapy.

Perhaps if I made sure five were positive...

9:31 AM  
Blogger Carrie K said...

So......Gryffindor is good?

Cathartic meme!

11:48 AM  
Blogger CelticCastOn said...

Dang you Peeve! I missed the Griffindor AGAIN!!!!!

7:10 PM  
Blogger yarnivorous said...

Hmm, I don't think I could do this meme cos my memory is not good enough/I deliberately forget stuff. Plus now I am wondering if I sit with my knees together. LOL Then again I doubt I've had enough impact to stir such deep emotions.
Yay Gryffindor yarn! Raspberry limeade sounds nice too...

10:54 PM  
Blogger Tink said...

Well said!

Although...
"You know the real me, and you love me anyway."

Who COULDNT love you??

2:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

feels good, don't it!

7:34 AM  
Blogger mrspao said...

Nice one - bet that felt good!

1:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home