Peeve

Knitting. Cats. Books. Mood Swings. Stuff. Heh.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

MrsPao Saves the Day

I got my Easter package!! Above is a package of tea (which smells divine, I can't wait to try it!), a Lindt chocolate bunny each for me and Dave, and a teeny tiny pair of knitting needles... Already, I foresee Gibbering demanding I use them to knit things for her dollhouse setup....

This was the package after I opened it, looked at all the stuff, and stuffed it back in the box for the photo shoot. The card is just gorgeous - a closeup further down....

Cat toys!! A nanosecond after I took this photo, Meiko (seen above helping verify the suitability of the gifts) was out the door with the blue mouse in her mouth. She was last seen fighting Lulu for ownership of said blue mousie. I think they like them. :)

Chocolately goodness.... Cadbury mini eggs, Cadbury Creme Eggs, Lindt mini eggs, a bigger Lindt egg, and two filled eggs... drool.....

The second Dave saw the Green & Black's wrappers, he started telling me how much he adored me and loved me and cherished me...... I suspect an ulterior motive.....He also loves Lindt with a passion. In any case, there is NO WAY he's getting his paws on the bittersweet with whole cherries in it... that one will NOT be shared.

And a closeup of the card - isn't it beautiful? I'm going to take it to work and put it up on my desk!

Thank you so much Sam - yet again you've been incredibly generous and you've made my day! I feel like I've shortchanged you with your package - is there anything you'd like from Australia that I can send??

And the knitting holiday?? As soon as we win Tattslotto, I am SO there! You and Pao and Jasper won't be getting rid of me in a hurry! :)

Good thing for the day: See above. *smug*
Bad thing for the day: I think I'm well enough to go back to work tomorrow.

5 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

MrsPao does such wonderful packages, doesn't she?! I LOVE that card. Heh, I would TOTALLY suspect Dave's motives. Keep an eye on the chocolate, Peeve...

Well, being well enough to go back to work isn't all bad, right? It means you're getting well enough to enjoy life again...

11:01 PM  
Blogger Tink said...

What a fantastic care package. The chocolate is making my mouth water. Mmmmm, bunnies. Can I have the ears? :)

1:28 AM  
Blogger mrspao said...

No worries - I'm just so glad you enjoyed your package! I've still got to take photos of all the goodies you sent - been a bit preoccupied over the last few days.

5:09 AM  
Blogger Brooklyn Handspun said...

What great gifts! Ohh Green and Black my Fav!

5:17 AM  
Blogger pao said...

Enjoy the goodies! If you do head to Blighty you will be welcome to visit.

7:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home