Peeve

Knitting. Cats. Books. Mood Swings. Stuff. Heh.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Koneko

Last week Gibbering gave me a cheer-up present - a little kitten made of kimono fabric with a little bell around its neck and holding an eggplant!! The eggplant is significant because it's my favourite looking vegetable - I wear a lot of purple and I'm kind of shaped like an eggplant!

I'm finally starting to feel a little better - I had a lovely long luxurious lunch with the luscious Wafflehouse yesterday, it was a beautiful day, and I was actually *gasp* optimistic!

Today we're heading up to Warburton outside Melbourne for a nice drive through beautiful country, a relaxing read (possibly nap) by the river and a nice lunch. I'm taking the camera, so I may even get some pictures of the local flock of geese bullying people for food.

Hmm... I was going to be bitingly witty at this point, but the sun is shining, and I have a Dorian snuggled up on my lap, and I'm getting a bit sleepy....

*yawn*

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That kitten is so cute!

My parents planted eggplant strictly for me - they hate the stuff - but my mother has planted it every year since because she loves the flowers.

The drive sounds lovely! All but the geese. Geese scare the heck out of me.

10:35 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

I covet that kitten mightily! You are not surprised, I am sure. :) Happy dance for the better-feeling Peeve Girl!

2:51 PM  
Blogger yarnivorous said...

Nice drive. Warburton is pretty.
I am glad Gibbering gave you that kitten cos I eyeballed them but $ are a problem....

2:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That kitten is so cute! I'm glad to hear you're feeling better. :)

8:32 AM  
Blogger RheLynn said...

Koneko is so very cute!

Ahh, Dorian the beautiful, I'd be getting sleepy too :o)

9:20 AM  
Blogger Tink said...

Awwww. Totally adorable!

7:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home