Peeve

Knitting. Cats. Books. Mood Swings. Stuff. Heh.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

All. Hail. The. Hypno-Monkey.

He has his eye on you!
All hail the HypnoMonkey!

Gibbering made me a sock monkey! All Hail the HypnoMonkey!

And Purplexity and I have started a long-overdue knitting movement: Sock Threatening. Check out the button on my sidebar! It links to Purplexity's post on the Perils and Morals of Sock Threatening. It's the new Yoga.

I am working my way through the gusset on the Pomatomus Sock - it's trying to confuse me, but if doesn't start to behave I will Threaten it. Hah!

And I have updated my bloglinks. Yay me!

Good thing for the day: HypnoMonkey!
Bad thing for the day: There is no Bad Thing, only HypnoMonkey!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The hypono monkey of course turns up on
http://geekweevil.livejournal.com/

(this being my shamless self promotion lj!!!)

clap
clap
clap

6:36 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Hmm, I think HypnoMonkey already has you hypnotized! :)

10:21 PM  
Blogger Ainsley said...

Clap clap clap

My sock behaved today, so I did not have to threaten it. Maybe it was affected by the Hippno Monkey too.

10:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe you should threaten the sock with the Hypno Monkey.

6:38 AM  
Blogger mrspao said...

Must. Resist. Hypno. Monkey.


zzzz

7:27 AM  
Blogger Just A Knit Wit said...

All glory to the hypno monkey! All glory to the hypno monkey!

11:27 PM  
Blogger Tink said...

That is one badass monkey. I want one so I can practice hypnosis on Hoop.

"You will clean the dishes...."

5:30 AM  
Blogger Carrie K said...

Awesome HypnoMonkey! But isn't he usurping the rightful restee of that spot?

10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home