If Peeve Ruled The World
If Peeve Ruled the World:
1. All those fantastic US yarn shops would immediately open branches in Australia. More specifically, Melbourne, because that is where I live.
2. And those yarn shops would have free yarn.
3. All moviegoers would be struck dumb the instant they stepped into the movie theatre.
4. Drivers who cut in front of you and then give you the finger would immediately have a very expensive part of their car stop working.
5. And they would be unable to order replacement parts for at least six weeks.
6. I would have a magic portal which I could use to materialise next to the politician of my choice so that I could smack them upside the head.
7. This magic portal would also be used on a regular basis to visit my blogging friends overseas.
8. I would keep the Depression Monster in a small cage and poke it with sharp sticks for my amusement.
9. Hot weather would only happen to other people.
10. Cats would wait until a respectable hour to demand their humans wake up and feed them.
Okay, now you all go and do your lists!
Good thing for the day: My lap is currently full of a very warm very sleepy very happy Dorian.
Bad thing for the day: Dorian has been dribbling with ecstacy all over my tshirt. Ew.