Peeve

Knitting. Cats. Books. Mood Swings. Stuff. Heh.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

Friday, June 23, 2006

Freaky Friday

This photo courtesy of Lulu and my Crap Camera Skills. I actually like this photo, the effect is kind of cool!

Lulu graciously accepts your lovely compliments on the Fat Fluffy Paws of Death. She would like you to know that she wields them judiciously amongst the other cats to inspire terror and keep them in an appropriate state of awed wariness.

And thankyou for the compliments on my cables! I was scared to try them, but it turns out all those other knitters are right - they are actually easy. I think part of the attraction of cables is that they look so much more complicated than they actually are. Of course, me being me, these simple little cables have immediately led to the firm belief that I can cable anytime, anywhere.....

6 Comments:

Blogger Pearls Mother said...

And you can cable anytime and anywhere that you want to, the secret is to keep a spare cable needle in your handbag and the glove-box of your car at all times, believe me, there will come a time when you will need a spare!

10:11 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

How have I never noticed that Lulu had four eyes?! :)

10:32 PM  
Blogger Sydney Harper said...

Just in case you want cable any time any where, I've used toothpicks for cable needles. You can also do them without a cable needle but I suck at that.

My Lulu what long eyes you have. :)

11:27 PM  
Blogger Sachi said...

I'm so glad I stopped in to take a looksy this early in the morning. Coming by later tonight (after a couple beers) could have been disasterous for my stomach. ;-)

Seriously, the pic is freaking my eyes out LOL!

3:08 AM  
Blogger Carrie K said...

I think Lulu should stick with the Fat Fluffy Paws of Death.

Any cable, any time, anywhere.

6:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lulu, you're making me dizzy.... are you conspiring with Chaos?

6:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home