Peeve

Knitting. Cats. Books. Mood Swings. Stuff. Heh.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

Sunday, July 02, 2006

SP8 & Project Spectrum!

I received these goodies last week, but was too tired/lazy to take photos. Now all shall be revealed! The above is a postcard from my SP8 ( in Sweden!!) - isn't it adorable??

This is the card for the lovely lady who was commissioned by my SP8 to make me this:

Yellow polka dot lining.... for

A handmade sock bag! And right on the mark for Project Spectrum! Thankyou Secret Pal!!!

My posts have been a bit...sporadic... lately - I've been going another couple of rounds with the Depression Monster, and I tend to be a bit reclusive when that's going on. As you can see from my last post, however, things are most definitely looking up - and that's more than partly due to you guys. Starting my blog was one of the best things I have ever done!

Good thing for the day: I had a Girlie day yesterday and got my hair cut and coloured, my eyelashes and eyebrows tinted ( I am naturally a very light blonde and most of the time you can't tell I have eyelashes or eyebrows), and my nails done.
Bad thing for the day: Learning to type all over again because all of a sudden I have fingernails. Which, I have to add, the cats LOVE.

5 Comments:

Blogger yarnivorous said...

Grrr. Blasted blog-spammers....
A Girlie day - oh I look forward to one of those! I want to get my hair cut in a nice style and then I am going to put blue and green streaks through it :-)
Is having your eyelashes tinted icky?

11:02 PM  
Blogger renee said...

Sorry you've been feeling down - hang in there! I was at the salon yesterday too for a pedicure - I was thinking, "this is girl-land", like some sort of magical place!

12:03 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

I hear ya, Peeve. I've been fighting the damned Depression Monster, too. Reclusive sums it up perfectly. *sigh*

What a great SP package!! Your mini-spa day sounds very lovely - and cheering. :)

12:24 AM  
Blogger Sydney Harper said...

That's a great postcard and sock bag. The yellow polka dot lining is perfect for it.

A spa day sounds perfect for kicking the Depression Monster. I'm glad to hear things are looking up. I think I'm just now coming out of my depression monster phase.

1:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've missed seeing you but have had a few big issues to deal with over the last two weeks. I'm sorry to hear about the Depression Monster - that's a good name for it - but I am glad that you are feeling better. Sending you big bloggy hugs.

7:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home