Peeve

Knitting. Cats. Books. Mood Swings. Stuff. Heh.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

Saturday, June 24, 2006

In Which I Shamelessly Indulge Myself

Today I went on a girl's shopping trip to this wondrous place!

Where I took delivery of the Wondrous Corset of Magnificence, panelled with the Stunning Brocade of Silvery Goodness, and

The purple leather laceup wristband of Ooooh, Pretty!

And the black Hand Tooled Leather Wristband of Dragony Irresistability.

My credit card hates me. But, strangely, I am happy!

8 Comments:

Blogger yarnivorous said...

You are a naughty person! Will you show me your goodies? When do I get to see the corset on? You bought yummy stuff and I went to kmart, found 25% off garden plants, etc, and accidentally bought a punnet of leeks, not spring onions! We already have about 200 leeks in the vegie patch.... Dang!

5:57 PM  
Blogger Carrie K said...

I would have to shop there for the bag alone.

2:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh love the wristbands but the bag is the best!

6:02 AM  
Blogger WaffleGirl said...

I was there! I have seen the magnificeince up close! And it was truly wonderous!!!

2:12 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Oh, the purple wristband is particularly nice!

6:11 AM  
Blogger Tink said...

Oooh luscious! I wish we had something like that around here. :)

So... No modeling pictures for us?

3:42 AM  
Blogger Sydney Harper said...

Yeah, I like the purple wristband, but the brocade is nice too.

10:31 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Ack! Why must you show me pretty things from a place that does not do an on-line catalog? I really like that purple wristband!

2:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home