Peeve

Knitting. Cats. Books. Mood Swings. Stuff. Heh.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Thursday In All Its Warm Sunny Glory

What a difference half a day can make! Here in Melbourne it is now sunny and absolutely gorgeous. I had a beautiful healthy lunch with the scrumdiddlyumptious Wafflehouse, a walk in the sun, and on the way back to work we passed a bookshop having a 20% off sale. Of course we were forced to go in. And look around. I may have purchased a couple of books. It's hard to tell.

My copy of Big Girl Knits arrived the other night, and I am placing an order this afternoon for some beeyootiful dark red aran weight yarn to knit one of the jackets. Also some black laceweight may have crept into the order. Ahem.

I also got my first package from my Secret Pal - pics to follow - a beautiful little bag she commissioned someone (details to follow!) to make for me, as well as a postcard from Sweden!

And a couple of yarn purchases have been delivered today.

On an afternoon like this, it's impossible not to count my blessings.

I love you guys!

5 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Aw, what a great day. Love ya, Peeve Girl! :)

3:02 PM  
Blogger Sydney Harper said...

Now that sounds like a good day! :)

3:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm happy you like it :-)

Hugs :-)
SP8

7:15 PM  
Blogger yarnivorous said...

Flash your new stuff, Peeve!
And A2 says you've been online shopping....

8:41 PM  
Blogger Carrie K said...

Books can be so sly. It's hard to tell when they're purchased. 20% off? Awesome. And it's so sweet of you to give that poor tiny laceweight a home.

Glad to see you in such a good mood!

4:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home