Peeve

Knitting. Cats. Books. Mood Swings. Stuff. Heh.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

Friday, June 02, 2006

Still Here!

Still here, just busy and tired!

Have shown no willpower whatsoever and have started two more projects since my last post. My task for this weekend is to document what I have in stash, what WIP's I have, and where everything is. Like anyone, I enjoy having a bountiful stash, but it's a bit out of control and starting to cause me more stress than pleasure!

In other news, I dragged (yeah, right) Wafflehouse ( I really have to update my sidebar!) to a yarn shop in the city at lunchtime yesterday. She bought more sock yarn. Mwahahaha! We were looking around the store and she asked if it would be wrong to pull all the yarn off the shelves and roll around in it. *Sniff* I'm so proud of her! She obviously has the right instincts!

Good thing for the day: Looking forward to the weekend. There will be yarn buying on both Saturday and Sunday.

Bad thing for the day: I forgot to bring any knitting to work.

7 Comments:

Blogger Carrie K said...

Oh no! A Very Bad Thing.

Organizing? Enh. It's so annoying to do, but it's so much nicer once it's done. Not that my organized stash is terribly organized, but at least it's better.

10:04 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

Heh - and so Wafflehouse's decline continues. :)

You MUST document your stash and WIP organization!!

10:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, organization, the final frontier. :) I finally broke down and did some organization of my stash a while back. It could use some more organization though. Have fun buying yarn!

11:15 AM  
Blogger mrspao said...

Has Wafflehouse got a cat as well?

5:07 PM  
Blogger WaffleGirl said...

Heh, as I said the other day "well, I do have a cat, so you know this was inevitable".

Also Peeve - go look what you have done to Purplexity!

You're taking over the world - one sock convert at a time =)

Back to knitting...oh dear.

9:58 PM  
Blogger Just A Knit Wit said...

Hehe I like that. First paragraph discusses overflowing stash and the stress it causes...

Good thing for the day is that yarn will be bought over the weekend.

I love it. Only in a knitter... we're a hopeless group.

11:19 PM  
Blogger chocolatetrudi said...

I wanna see your new yarn from the Wool Expo! I only got glimpses through the plastic bags. Blog it, girl. Blog it!

12:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home