Peeve

Knitting. Cats. Books. Mood Swings. Stuff. Heh.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Knitter's Tea Swap Package!

Vanilla sugar and Bitter Chocolate Smores.... drool.....

Chrysanthemum and Wolfberry tea - smells So. Good. And Rose black tea.... yum....

A box of See's Candies - I almost fell headfirst into the box when I opened it! I now have to find a VERY safe hiding place, as I made the mistake of letting Dave watch me open the package!

Two skeins of Cascade 220 - I have been wanting to try this yarn for ages, but there is only one place in Australia that you can get it.

Artfibers yarn in Kyoto - silk/kid mohair/wool - sooooo soft! I'm going to make a scarf that can snuggle around my neck, I think! And a handmade tissue holder - the Japanese fabric is fantastic!

Thank you so much, Carol - I love all of my gifts, and I can't wait to use them!!

*bounce*

12 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Wow, Carol sure knows how to put together a swap passage - how fun!!

12:20 AM  
Blogger Danielle said...

Yummy goodies -- all of them!

12:34 AM  
Blogger Tink said...

It's like Christmas every week with you guys! :D

I wish I could taste those chocolates virtually. Mmmmm.

3:48 AM  
Blogger Sachi said...

I'm SOOOOO hungry for chocolate now!

5:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, those are really nice gifts. Carol did a good job.

5:59 AM  
Blogger Dagny said...

What lovely gifts!

8:33 AM  
Blogger chocolatetrudi said...

Mmmmm. Chockies.

Mmmmm. Tea.

Mmmmm. Yarn.

9:18 AM  
Blogger mrspao said...

Oh wow! You lucky thing!

7:34 PM  
Blogger Carrie K said...

Nice tea swap! There is no safe place to hide chocolate.

9:50 AM  
Blogger Alison said...

Wow, what a great package! Men don't seem to appreciate chocolate the way women do. They seem to inhale it rather than savour. My advice, leave some decent chocolate either in plain sight or where you usually keep the goodies and hide the really good stuff for yourself. Works for me and my DH.

1:09 AM  
Blogger Carol said...

you're very welcome! i hope you enjoy everything!

8:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

11:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home