Peeve

Knitting. Cats. Books. Mood Swings. Stuff. Heh.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

Monday, June 19, 2006

Just a Quick One

Thoughts and good wishes and prayers needed! Purplexity's oldest furbaby Purple is going under the knife today - she has an ulcerated cornea, and it's looking quite serious. Purple has also now joined the elite rank of cats who have cost their owner AUD$1000 in one go.

Please send good thoughts to Purple and to her very worried (and broke!) mum Purplexity.

Purple is a sweetie, who does not deserve nasty painful eye problems. I hate it when there is a problem which cannot be solved with yarn!

6 Comments:

Blogger yarnivorous said...

Oww! A2 rang you? Gosh, how yucky!

10:40 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

Oh no!!

10:56 AM  
Blogger Sydney Harper said...

Oh no, I've been there. One of my ferrets, Zoe, had to have the cornea in one eye stitched up. It actually went a lot easier than I expected, just a lot of eye drops for a couple of weeks. Hopefully Purple's surgery will go smoothly too.

2:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh no - poor Purple and Purplexity!

7:43 PM  
Blogger Carrie K said...

Prayers & good wishes for Purple & Purplexity!

4:09 AM  
Blogger Ainsley said...

Thanks so much everyone for your good wishes for Purple and myself (and our bank balance).

I am putting updates on my blog for the curious (which I can see from the comments on my blog some of you are!)

9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home