Peeve

Knitting. Cats. Books. Mood Swings. Stuff. Heh.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Taste Our Creamy Love Candy

It's all mrspao's fault. She has a great picture of some local candy she found, and I remembered finding a random brand of candy at our local asian grocer. I don't think the translator worked too hard on the slogan, because it read "Taste Our Creamy Love Candy". It's good to know that a grown woman can still snigger like a schoolgirl.

No pictures today - Blogger is being cantankerous.

Thank you all for the lovely comments on my shawls! I'm a bit overwhelmed and therefore feeling shy, so I'll pick a recipient over the next couple of days....

Good thing for the day: Knitting a new shawl in incredibly soft red merino baby wool.
Bad thing for the day: Must go to work now and leave new shawl behind.

6 Comments:

Blogger Carrie K said...

Blogger was afraid that you'd post a picture of you tasting your creamy love candy, I'm sure. Which is much, much worse than Uncle J's mint balls.

Which shawl now?

7:42 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

*giggling*

That's very funny. Cursed blogger...

8:45 AM  
Blogger Just A Knit Wit said...

*snicker* I never was a fan of the creamy love candy...

12:06 AM  
Blogger Tink said...

Um... What exactly makes it "LOVE" candy? Hmm? I think you should ask. :)

12:08 AM  
Blogger mrspao said...

He he - please can you tell us if this tastes a) creamy and b) like love candy?

7:28 AM  
Blogger Peevish said...

Being a virtuous young woman, mrspao, I have no idea what creamy love candy tastes like. Although I am tempted to go back and see if the shop still stocks it.

8:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home