Peeve

Knitting. Cats. Books. Mood Swings. Stuff. Heh.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

Friday, April 28, 2006

Humph.

Humph. You made me look bubble-headed to the entire internet. I'm not talking to you!

Actually, that's not true. She woke me up at 4.30 this morning for her cuddle, same as usual. She has quite a hard little head.

Good thing for the day: I have too much flex time worked up and I have to take a day off next week. *victory wiggle*
Bad thing for the day: Mmm... day off.... sorry, what?

5 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Yay!!! Day off!! I have tomorrow and Monday off and am quite happy about my journey to Neenah, WI. Better make sure my camera's charged...

8:20 AM  
Blogger CynCyn said...

cats have very short term memory when it suits them. i've been shoving ointment into my kitty's ear for 3 days now, and he almost instantly forgives me.

as for trekking... i want it all (except for pastels)

3:12 PM  
Blogger mrspao said...

So cute. I'm glad we have shut the cats out at night now though as Merlin would sense the slightest movement and pounce on the bed.

1:24 AM  
Blogger Carrie K said...

Day off! I wish I had the day off. You know, instead of sitting here at work surfing the net and not doing anything remotely work-like.

Just because she's mad at you for opening her up to ridicule is no reason why she should have to forego her morning cuddle.

3:28 AM  
Blogger Christine said...

I am still giggling over your caption for this photo. Poor kitty, being forced to look bubble-headed!

11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home