Peeve

Knitting. Cats. Books. Mood Swings. Stuff. Heh.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

A Cool New Meme

This meme courtesy of WaffleHouse:

1. Grab one of your favourite books. Turn to page 18, find line 4 and type that sentence. Give name of book.
"...a few seconds." - from Living Dead in Dallas by Charlaine Harris.

2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can.
I didn't get this one either.....

3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Six Feet Under - Series Two, Episode Two. Assuming that DVDs count, of course.

4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
11.54pm.

5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
11.44 pm.

6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
The tinkle of the bells on the cat's collars as they chase each other up and down the hall, Dave wandering around the other room making the bed.

7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Hmmm.... last stepped outside at about 10am this morning - we were heading off to brunch.... it was goood.... :P

8. Before you started this survey, what did you last look at?
A pathetic look at Dave beseeching him to make the bed. Cause I'm sick.

9. What are you wearing?
Purple handknit socks, grey exercise pants (HAH!), favourite old baggy grey jumper.

10. Did you dream last night? If so, what?
I dreamt that a slightly unbalanced member of my witchy magic team had discovered that the floor of her loungeroom (which was paved with giant mahjong tiles) was actually a time machine. Analyse that!

11. When did you last laugh?
When a furry streak bolted past me into the study and out again, and I realised it was Dorian and Lulu playing chasey (usually it's Meiko).

12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Framed signed prints of "The Snow Queen" and "The Summer Queen" by Michael Whelan. They were wedding presents from E & D.

13. Seen anything weird lately?
Did you SEE the link in my last post??

14. What do you think of this quiz?
Interesting. Made me think about my environment more than I usually do.

15. What is the last film you saw?
V for Vendetta. Very very good - I enjoyed it hugely.

16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy, then what would you do with yourself?
I'd buy a house, I'd pay off my friends mortgages so they all had houses too, and I'd endow a couple of History scholarships just to stop the whole field from being entirely fucking extinguished. And there'd be one hell of a yarn buying bender.

17. Tell me something about you that I don't know.
I'm wearing red underwear.

18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
A great big dose of empathy into the world's water supply.

19. Do you like to dance? When was the last time?
I do like to dance, but I have to be sure that no one's watching... I can't remember the last time!! So sad.

20. George Bush:
To paraphrase Blackadder: "A strategically shaved chimpanzee."

21. Imagine your first child is a girl. What do you call her?
Our first furchild was a girl, her name was Tybalt.

22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
Our first male furchild was Beezel.

23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Only if I could bring my cats and all of my friends.

24. What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
Welcome to Heaven, my child - did I mention that we have lots of cats and the yarn and books are free?






6 Comments:

Blogger V said...

I'm coming to YOUR heaven! Woo-hoo!
And love the Dubya description...lol!

12:29 AM  
Blogger Tink said...

"A strategically shaved chimpanzee." *SNORT* Best discription yet.

10. What did you eat last night? I usually only have dreams that strange and vivid when I eat sugar before bed. Namely pudding. :)

2:03 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

Hee hee - great fun! Thanks for the giggle.

2:07 AM  
Blogger Carrie K said...

I was glad to hear Lulu didn't have cancer! Yikes! Too bad you're sick. Silly meme.

Yeah, that's all I can muster. Brain dead. I'm starting to think in numbers.

5:36 AM  
Blogger mrspao said...

He he - love the image of cat bells tinkling whilst they are chasing each other :)

8:20 AM  
Blogger WaffleGirl said...

Oooo! That's it, I'm coming to your heaven too! =D

6:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home