Peeve

Knitting. Cats. Books. Mood Swings. Stuff. Heh.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

A New Crush


I have such a crush on this yarn. I found it at Lincraft - not normally the best source for non-novelty yarns! It's four ply (fingering weight) 100% merino baby wool, and it's unbelievably soft. I've already ripped four projects because they weren't quite right for this yarn!

This morning I am tired and cranky and headachy. I've just remembered something I was supposed to do for today's team meeting. I don't wanna go to work. Damn the siren call of paid employment!

Good thing for the day: Sock Yarn. No matter how bad it gets, there's always sock yarn.
Bad thing for the day: Goddamn mood swings.

9 Comments:

Blogger Carrie K said...

So have you cleared out a room for all your sock yarn yet?

8:16 AM  
Blogger mrspao said...

A room? It sounds like the sock yarn will need its own neighbourhood soon :)

It is beautiful wool though.. dribble..

8:27 AM  
Blogger Peevish said...

Umm... well I have started cleaning out the room I use as my library in a vain attempt to make more room for yarn.

9:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, that yarn is lovely, such a great colorway!
I do hope you're feeling a bit better by now - but hey, wouldn't life be boring if we wouldn't have our mood swings? :)

11:41 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

Let me know when you have it all organized so I can visit with an empty set of luggage! ;p

12:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have used the Merino Bambino on quite a few things for your cousins' babies - very nice stuff.

1:46 PM  
Blogger Peevish said...

Hi Dipsy! I am feeling a little better, and hopefully after I go to the gym tonight I'll be too tired to be grumpy.. Nah, I'm never too tired to be grumpy!

Yeah, Chris, cause if you turned up to visit, do you think I wouldn't check your bags before you left??

1:53 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

*whistling*
Look! Over there! It's Harry Potter on a broom!!

Did you see that Scout started a knitalong for the STR club?

3:00 PM  
Blogger Peevish said...

Yay! Have joined knitalong (my first ever, actually!). This STR club has a lot to answer for....

4:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home