Peeve

Knitting. Cats. Books. Mood Swings. Stuff. Heh.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Progress

I am now up to row 220-something on the shawl. Yarnivorous has pointed out that one reason why this Olympic challenge is so tough is project monogamy. Sticking to one project through thick and thin, till blocking do us part - it ain't natural! I find myself hankering after new and exciting projects, and I swear my new Koigu is flirting with me.....

Short post today. I was late to work yesterday because I refused to leave until I had finished my blog entry. I've got my priorities straight!

Good thing for the day: Fruit Tingles.
Bad thing for the day: I found my very first grey hair the other day. I AM ONLY 32!! I have made an appointment with my hairdresser first thing Saturday morning to ensure that noone else will ever know. Except you guys, obviously.

6 Comments:

Blogger mrspao said...

Oh no! I have a couple of white hairs and pao has masses. I was told never to pull them out or two would grow back in their place so I've had highlights instead :)

You're a bad influence - I'm dribbling over all the biscuity and sweety goodness.

I know what you mean by staying monogamous - I've been cuddling the Noro and forcing myself to put it down again! Shawl looks fantastic! The lace pattern is really good.

7:07 AM  
Blogger Peevish said...

Sigh. It was bound to happen sometime. I'm naturally a pale blond, but I've been dying my hair darker for years - I just got slack and let my blond roots grow out.

I am really looking forward to seeing you knit that Noro!

7:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe let them ALL grow out.

8:15 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

Your mum has a point - if you let it all grow out, it's hard to see the grey/white. Trust me.

I didn't realize until this past fall that I was getting white hair - I thought the sun had just bleached out my temples a little more than usual. Of course, I'm 7 years older than you are, youngun'. ;)

8:32 AM  
Blogger Peevish said...

Hah! You can't trust my mum! She's been wanting me to go back to my natural hair colour since the 8th grade!! Nice try, though, Mum.

No way am I treating you with any more respect, oh venerable Chris! Youngun', my ass!

9:51 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

*sigh*

It was worth a shot.

1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home