Peeve

Knitting. Cats. Books. Mood Swings. Stuff. Heh.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Cute As the Dickens



The first one here is Dorian - big grey muscly pusscat who rules the roost and definitely does NOT indulge in snuggles. The second is Lulu, otherwise known as the Fluffy Brown Huntress of Doom. Lulu is smarter than all of the other cats put together. Admittedly, that ain't hard. Here she is curled up with our beloved Beezel, who died last year and who we miss A LOT. This photo is remarkable mainly because Beezel is not beating up Lulu. Statistically the odds were low.

3 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Oh, Beezel! :( I'm glad I got to see a picture.

Dorian looks amazingly shiny and muscley. Must see more pictures of Lulu to assess fluffiness. :)

I'm playing fetch with Chaos right now. He just brought me SNLGM after marinating the mouse in his water dish first. Eww.

1:07 AM  
Blogger RheLynn said...

I found your blog through Chris ;o)
They are very beautiful cats. Dorian, oddly, looks a lot like my boss' "wild" cat, Doria. Strange coincidence!

Poor Beezel :o(

5:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmm... cute fluffy catness. You can't tell from the pictures that they're insane. And Meiko is carrying on Beezel's tradition of book destruction - the memory lives on.

8:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home