Peeve

Knitting. Cats. Books. Mood Swings. Stuff. Heh.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

Monday, July 09, 2007

Pile O Cats


Dorian and Marlowe in one of their afternoon snuggles. Dorian chooses a spot for his afternoon nap, then Marlowe tracks him down and sits on his head until he shoves over enough for two-cat napping. Then the mutual grooming commences and my head explodes with the cute.

I only had time to upload one pic this morning, so I went for the one with the highest cute factor. But! I have more pics! Of crocheted sock yarn blankies! And a finished pair of socks! And lots more cats. Including a very rare picture of the soft fluffy Lulu belly, caught in mid stretch by Dave the intrepid cat photographer.

What else has been happening? I went to see a homeopath and she has advised me to stop eating gluten. So I'm now twelve days without bread, cake, beer etc etc etc. Fortunately we found a bakery with a range of gluten-free goodness on Saturday and I splurged on gluten-free pecan tarts and a gluten free pumpkin pie. Mmmm... pieeeeee.......

EDITED TO ADD: This link made me laugh so hard I almost peed myself right here at work on a Monday morning: http://skippyslist.com/?page_id=3

7 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Do you feel better/different?

I'm drinking a gluten-free beer right now, actually. AND - I stopped and had a gluten-free, dairy-free ice cream cone this afternoon. It was the first ice cream cone I've had in 10 years. :)

11:51 AM  
Blogger Carrie K said...

The cute! The cute!

7. Not allowed to add “In accordance with the prophesy” to the end of answers I give to a question an officer asks me.

I am so going to start saying that.

2:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awwww, kitty smoosh!

That list was hysterical

3:27 AM  
Blogger mrspao said...

Kitty snuggles are the best sort!

are you feeling any better on your new diet?

6:02 AM  
Blogger WaffleGirl said...

CUUUUUUUUTE!!!!!

*head explodes*


I have been quoting from that list all week... thereby earning my 'geek' title at work (I think they are going to add it to my job title officially soon =P )

7:46 PM  
Blogger yarnivorous said...

Hmm, pity Uncle Rick's closed but you can get a decent range of Patties (uncle rick's) in most supermarkets now. Well you could a month ago. Gosh I miss that stuff! If you want some other ideas, I might know some places. My sister gets the coeliac mag and has more Ideas.
Hope your eating plan is working for you! Intolerances can often make for whacky head and body problems.

3:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That list is great! "Despite the confusing similarity between the two named, the Safety Dance and the Safety Briefing are never to be combined." LOL!

7:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home