Peeve

Knitting. Cats. Books. Mood Swings. Stuff. Heh.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

Friday, May 18, 2007

An Ass-Tastic picture of some Gorgeous Yarn

Dyed by La's very own hands! Isn't it gorgeous?? If it wasn't for my awesomely mediocre camera skills, you'd see that it's even more gorgeous than this. The La gifted me with this (and some chocolate but I've already eaten that, duh - oh, and a soft squiggly pen shaped like a centipede which I am now using to sign government documents) as well as welcoming us into her home and feeding us and even more cool stuff which I will find the pictures for soon I promise.
Some of the yarn haul from the yarn store we went to with La. This is just the sock yarn. There was also some lace yarn, but I've put that somewhere cunning I think. We had such a good time with you La!

I went to the gym again this morning. Which I will KEEP mentioning every time I do it until the strangeness of it wears off for me.

Next: Two awesome birthday presents I got from other overseas hostesses!

5 Comments:

Blogger Ainsley said...

Oooh purty.

I guess one of the advantages of giving up on knitting pairs of socks is that a single skein of Lorna's Laces will do ya.

8:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We had such a blast with you two! I can't wait for you next visit.

Or maybe ours...

10:09 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

Oh, more yarn pr0n!!! *drool* What's that intriguing skein at the bottom of the picture?

10:21 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

Hey, is this a great t-shirt or what?

10:36 AM  
Blogger Just A Knit Wit said...

I am sooooo jealous of your stash acquisitions! Not so much of your credit card bill, but certainly of the new stash yarn.

11:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home