Peeve

Knitting. Cats. Books. Mood Swings. Stuff. Heh.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

Saturday, May 19, 2007

I Got Presents!

From Crazy Aunt Purl: some of her beloved Patons Up Country and two rockin' cds full of music that you LURVE singing along to but don't admit it to anyone. We had dinner with Laurie and Faith at the Farmers Market and went to the Stitch n Bitch and it was ALL SO COOL. HIIII GUUUYSSS!!!
And from Chris - A Socktopus!!! So cool! AND a skein of Schaeffer Anne in beautiful purples and reds and indigos. Chris picked us up at the airport and greeted us and took us to get great coffee AND I got a present! Excellent. Chris was the perfect hostess - she took us to Yarnzilla because I would not SHUT UP until I got to go there, and to Depth of Field where I bought Even More Yarn, and then she let two complete strangers stay in her loungeroom and upset her felines. Thank you so much Chris! *hug*

6 Comments:

Blogger mrspao said...

Wow! Awesome gifts :)

4:12 PM  
Blogger bellamoden said...

You're a lucky bug! Chris gives good present, for sure!

5:32 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

Aw, shucks... You're very welcome! And thank YOU for the gorgeous Marta yarn and the yummy yarn you bought me and dinner... :)

7:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What great presents!

10:40 PM  
Blogger Just A Knit Wit said...

You know, when that photo loaded and I just kinda glanced over it.. that Socktopus looked kinda like you were showing off Mr. Peeve's sport cup or something. :P

I love those CDs of cheesy music. They're the best.

1:07 AM  
Blogger Tink said...

I'm cracking up over the titles of those CDs. Genius. Pure genius.

6:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home