Peeve

Knitting. Cats. Books. Mood Swings. Stuff. Heh.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

By Purplexity!

This is my newest button. Purplexity designed this one for me because I felt that all of us (that may actually be just me) loonies who knit single socks needed a rallying point, a cry for recognition in the paired sock autocracy!
And this - this is just gorgeous. This pic is Marlowe when he was a tiny little kitten, encountering vegetable matter for the first time. Typically, his first reaction was to chew on it, and Purplexity has now appropriately immortalised the occasion.

Oof, what else has been happening? Work has been stressy and hectic, but we've managed to keep the gym visits more or less on track, and I've fallen head over heels for my lastest knitting project and have completely abandoned every other project to work on it obsessively. The project? Soon, my pretties, soon!

Now I must whisk myself away to work before my thigh muscles decide that what I did to them at the gym this morning is a hanging offence.

6 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Purplexity does good buttons! Hmm, is that Marlowe picture being submitted to I Can Has Cheezburger by any chance?! ;)

8:46 AM  
Blogger Ainsley said...

I haven't submitted it. I thought it was too good for some of the lolcats that were being submitted. :)

10:02 AM  
Blogger eccles said...

Blerg. Eat Kitty.

11:18 AM  
Blogger Just A Knit Wit said...

You project tease! Can't wait to see it.

Hehe, that first sock cracked my mom up to no end, and she doesn't even get the single sock reference.

11:27 PM  
Blogger yarnivorous said...

I want to see your new obsession now! I am pushy and demanding today.

9:45 PM  
Blogger bellamoden said...

You big tease! *snif*

11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home