Peeve

Knitting. Cats. Books. Mood Swings. Stuff. Heh.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Mwahaahahha

Ahem... This is slightly embarrassing... This is the PILE O KOIGU I gathered on my trip to the US! I think this officially counts as a binge, don't you??
But look! CUTENESS!!!

Oooh, I have been gone awhile, haven't I? Work has been hectic, and I've just kind of been... unbloggy.

I have been to the gym twice this week! I've been feeling extremely flat and sluggish the last couple of weeks, and I'm hoping the gym will perk me up a little. And heck, I can use the endorphins! The least my mangy brain can do is produce some GOOD chemicals for a change!

Anyhoo, I've taken heaps of photos to share with y'all, and I will.

See you soon!

8 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Wow. I think you need to make an amazing koigu log cabin or miter blanket!! Think how luscious...

How many cats ARE in that pile?!

11:50 PM  
Blogger Tink said...

I think that constitutes as a MOUNTAIN. :)

6:59 AM  
Blogger Ainsley said...

Wow, a pile of koigu and a pile of cats. Such a themed post!

They're all so cute! Aww.

7:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tose are some seriously cute kitties!

As for the pile of Koigu; did you leave any for the rest of us? :)

11:10 AM  
Blogger Just A Knit Wit said...

Admit it... you rolled around in it all nekkid. Or at least, when it was all piled up like that, snuggled it like it was a pillow.

Hehe, love the kitty mosh pit.

11:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

snuggly kitties are always blog-worthy. As is that koigu mountain range!

Let's see the rest of your haul!

5:41 AM  
Blogger bellamoden said...

That's a very small Koigu stash! Or not. Lol. Mmmmmmmmm. Hope you give closeups!

Mmmmmm catchen mmmmmm.

5:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's all? Really? I thought you'd cleaned the US out completely!

That is an adorable pile of cats. Snuggling! Awwww.

12:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home