Peeve

Knitting. Cats. Books. Mood Swings. Stuff. Heh.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Top Ten Things That Ticked Me Off Today Tuesday

10. Checking out a cute guy on the street. Nice boots, nice jeans, great butt, cool shirt, funky haircut....EEWWWWw he's picking his nose!!

9. In-laws. Can't live with them, can't shoot 'em.

8. Being hung up on at work by some moron who called me back ten minutes later to demand I help him with something else.

7. Not getting pancakes for breakfast, cause Dave's looked really good.

6. Why am I addicted to America's Next Top Model?? WHY???

5. It's not Friday yet.

4. My head hurts.

3. I whine a lot.

2. WHERE THE HELL HAS MY KNITTING MOJO GONE??

1. God help the next person who chuckles condescendingly at work and asks me "So what are you knitting now?" while rolling their eyes.

6 Comments:

Blogger yarnivorous said...

Where has your knitting mojo gone? Where has mine gone? I've knitted four rows since Saturday!
You have pointy needles and sharp teeth? That will fix the next person who asks 1.

11:20 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Hee hee - great image of you attacking a co-worker with needles and teeth. Thanks for that, Lynne!

The nose picking - ewwwwww!

12:37 AM  
Blogger Tink said...

I'm having one of those days too. We'll be snarky together OK?

1. What a shame... You should have told him he was ruining your eye-candy.

5:04 AM  
Blogger Carrie K said...

I would be insulted about the knitting thing except that I'm afraid that's how I react to people who play/watch sports....

It is one day closer to Friday! Pancakes. Yum.

7:54 AM  
Blogger Danielle said...

You, me, Rose-Kim Knits ... everyone's lost their mojo recently...

12:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think someone or something is out stealing people's mojo. That means there's a stack of knitting mojo sitting around somewhere. I could use just a little bit of it.

10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home