Peeve

Knitting. Cats. Books. Mood Swings. Stuff. Heh.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

Saturday, October 14, 2006

The Pouncing and the Bouncing

Lulu lying in wait by looking innocent in full view of her victim.

Meiko thinking "Wow, Lulu's looking innocent!" while simultaneously checking out escape routes. Seconds after these photos were taken, there was much pouncing and dashing back and forth. Yep, it's a wild Saturday night in the Peeve household!

This. This is my very first colourwork. A very simple colourwork, but colourwork nonetheless. With two contrasting colours of my Nature Wool and a book of 200 knitted blocks, anything is possible! There was much fiddling and cursing and now there are many many ends to weave in, but I have to say I'm pretty happy with this. The colours work together, the knitting is nice and even even preblocking, and the yarn is nice and soft.

Now I'm gonna go eat rice crackers and dip for dinner. Which, to me, is more evidence that I am in fact an adult than anything I have yet encountered.

6 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Never trust a cat looking innocent. NEVER.

I like the colors in the block! And I know what you mean about dinner - when I have chips and salsa or popcorn or such for dinner, I feel very adult. And non-parental, since I don't have to model good eating behavior!

4:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the colourwork. You and your wiley ends scare me.

11:31 AM  
Blogger chocolatetrudi said...

Ooh, I love that colour combination. So what is this mystery object going to be?

10:58 AM  
Blogger mrspao said...

Oooh beautiful kitties - I love it when they hunt and stalk each other :)

4:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whenever cats look innocent they are or have been up to something. :)

I like your colorwork, and the colors go well together.

10:47 AM  
Anonymous Corpus Christi Auto Locksmith said...

Hi great reading your blog

2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home