Peeve

Knitting. Cats. Books. Mood Swings. Stuff. Heh.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

Monday, July 23, 2007

Monday Morning Megrims

Pah. Hate Monday mornings.

Harry Potter book was gooood. No I will not say anything other than that for those of you who haven't read it yet (ie Chris).

Have been knitting socks like a madwoman - I will take photos of them on the lovely sock blockers I got from the Loopy Ewe last week.

My sock knitting has also taken a new turn - I have become a convert to the Church of the Picot Hem. Scoot on over to Bellamoden (link on sidebar) for the tutorial!

Now I am cooling my heels (and drinking coffee) at work waiting for a technician to come and hook up my shiny new computer.

4 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

THANK YOU!!! Whew - I can keep reading you. :)

New computer! Woo-hoo!!

11:23 AM  
Blogger bellamoden said...

Shhhhhhhhh I haven't even read the sixth book! I know, I suck. Hey! Details on your conversion please!

12:57 PM  
Blogger Just A Knit Wit said...

I loved the book. I bawled at several places.

11:57 PM  
Blogger Tink said...

I adored the book. I think it was the best one yet. I might have to read it again. ;)

4:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home