Peeve

Knitting. Cats. Books. Mood Swings. Stuff. Heh.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Yes, Yes, There Will Be More

There will be more tragically out of date pictures and crushingly funny commentary on my trip. Which now seems so long ago... sigh.... but life has conspired to make me kind of busy at the moment. Yesterday I got the news that I get to be in charge of organising FORTY information sessions across the STATE and coordinating funding, venues, presenters, travel, accommodation, and catering.

Kill. Me. Now.

EDITED TO ADD: Laurie's Book is available for preorder! THANK ALL THE GODS. She told me about this when I met her in LA and I was sworn to secrecy and I have been BURSTING with the not telling!

4 Comments:

Blogger yarnivorous said...

It's a pity that you can't get some temping help to organise these info sessions....

9:29 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

Ack! Um, good luck?!

10:29 AM  
Blogger mrspao said...

eeep - that's bad. Hope it goes ok!

PS We've booked our trip now :)

10:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh cool! About the book. And possably the work because didn't it come with a lovely cushy huge raise? It better've.

8:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home