Peeve

Knitting. Cats. Books. Mood Swings. Stuff. Heh.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Ha! Cashmere!

Yes, I know I've already posted this one, but I snuck it past Blogger's reluctance to let me show pretty things to the outside world, so you get to see it again.

Koigu casmere, from String in New York. This was my very first yarn store on American soil, and I enjoyed it thoroughly. It was small, but loaded with koigu, and Dave convinced me to treat myself to a skein of the cashmere. Ow, you have twisted my arm, I said, and proceeded to knock him brutally out of the way by bounding directly towards the cash register.

Aint it pretty?? And no, Chris, I did not have this on me in Minneapolis, for which I am profoundly grateful, as I suspect a cashmere-shaped hole in my yarn booty would have been the result!

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

*whistles and looks innocent*

9:56 PM  
Blogger bellamoden said...

I'm afraid to ask 1) how much it was and 2) what you'll do with it!

Gawgeous. Mmmm.

5:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home