Peeve

Knitting. Cats. Books. Mood Swings. Stuff. Heh.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

I'm Baaaaaaaaack

I am back and frazzled and jetlagged and confused and tired and grumpy. And I have to go back to work today!!

Y'all, it was a hoot and a holler. We met some wonderful people, bought massive amounts of yarn, and ran over a wig in Boston. It was that kind of trip.

I have pictures to post, I have posts to write, people to thank and yarn purchases to flash. But unfortunately I have work to go to. (booooooo!!!)

More to follow!!

10 Comments:

Blogger yarnivorous said...

I'm going out on a limb here - jetlag is No Fun At All!
But you are going to have to show me your new stash. Drool.

7:47 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

I hope slipping back into reality isn't too harsh....

8:12 AM  
Blogger Ainsley said...

Oh good! Cause I missed you!!!

Glad you had fun though.

8:46 AM  
Blogger chocolatetrudi said...

Welcome back! Looking forward to hearing all about the trip and admiring the stash enhancement.

9:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to hearing about your trip and seeing your yarn purchases! I hope going back to work isn't too much of a shock.

9:26 AM  
Blogger Olga said...

I've been following you around the states through various blogs and now have followed you home . Now, the burning question is, what's for supper?

12:56 PM  
Blogger Just A Knit Wit said...

Glad you two got home safe. I can't wait to see all the yarn you ended up with!

1:08 PM  
Blogger mrspao said...

Glad you got back safe. Sounds like you had an amazing time!!

5:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Work? Already? Bah!

Glad you got home safe and sound! And La's right, I'm "hearing" your blog in your voice.

I can't wait to see ALL the damage, er, yarn & books you bought in one giant heap.

The cats love you up? All night long?

2:54 AM  
Blogger bellamoden said...

Can't wait to hear about the trip in your words! And see the stash of course....

6:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home